Weddings are one of life's happiest occasions, and it's the many little things that make the perfect wedding. Of course, once you've set the date,
there's a lot more to be done, from choosing the location and picking the dresses to sending out invitations, selecting flowers, and planning a myriad
of other details. Fortunately, there's help. You can find lots of great wedding planning tips, advice, and practical resources online. Search for photographers,
DJs, hotels, limousines, tuxedos, or almost anything else you need. You can even set up you gift registry or book your honeymoon online. So, make your
wedding everything you always dreamed it would be, and save time and money, too. Visit these great wedding sites, and get ready for the time of your life.
Scarlet Petal Wedding Florist
Inspiring today's brides with unique floral creations for weddings and receptions at Chicago's finest venues.
Be U Weddings
A unique and innovative real wedding blogazine that caters to brides in Chicago and the Midwest.
* Weddings and wedding planning nationwide at theknot.com.
* The website for weddings. Featuring gowns, a gift registry, etiquette, invitations, bridesmaids dresses, vows, music, photography and planning tips.
* Find wedding dresses, wedding invitations, cakes, wedding favors, reception locations and other helpful resources with this nationwide wedding guide.
* Find wedding dresses and wedding planning advice at Brides.com.
Midwest Wedding Planner
* Find the perfect wedding dress, wedding invitation, wedding cake and more with this wedding planning directory for the Midwestern states.
Practical Tips for Beautiful Weddings: (A) Make your wedding your own. Whether it's formal or informal, intimate or grande, let the colors and themes reflect your personal style and taste.
(B) Plan ahead. Book your venue(s) six months or more in advance. Then, focus on the invitations and dresses.
(C) Don't try to do it all yourself. Rely on trusted wedding professionals, like your reception site manager and local florist. They'll be happy to guide you through the process.
(D) Let family and friends help, too, especially with details during the big day, because you deserve to enjoy your wedding and your guests.
Attnetion Wedding Professionals: We're open to listing other relevant high quality wedding sites that would be of interest and value to our users. To recommend your site, please contact
email@example.com with Your Name, URL, Requested Title (40 chrs. max.) and a Brief Description (125 chrs. max.).